“DSIRE” serves as the nation’s most comprehensive, one-stop source of information on federal, state, local, and utility incentives and policies that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency. DSIRE contains information on more than 2,200 programs.
We have connected the following links to help guide you:
- Federal Residential Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (This tax credit, retroactively renewed, effective January 1, 2015, expiring again on December 31, 2016.)
- Central Air Conditioning – Click Here
- Central Heat Pump – Click Here
- Florida Power & Light – Rebate information
- DSIRE homepage – Look up anywhere in the US and/or search more exclusive for each state