A quality comprehensive professional cleaning, tune-up and safety check will keep your system running at maximum performance.
- Clean or replace filters
- Clean and vacuum drain lines
- Clean primary drain pan
- Clean indoor coil
- Clean base of outdoor unit and the coil
- Test for tightness of all electric connections
- Visual inspections of duct work
- Visual inspection of all capacitors and test, if in question
- Verify that air flow is correct (by means of a magnahelic gauge)
- Verify that system has proper refrigerant charge
Time frame to provide this type of comprehensive service is approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours to do the job right.
*WARNING* A company should never sell you a pre-paid contract that EXCEEDS one year:
- “Maintenance Contracts on residential systems that exceed one (1) year in length are treated as Insurance Contracts and will be subject to approval, licensing, bonding, and escrowed funds by the Insurance Commissioner’s Office…”